The Instant Pot Duo is the number 1 selling multi-cooker and is the perfect Mother’s Day gift. It’s on sale now for just $79, a $20 discount off the regular price and a great deal for this super popular Instant Pot, which is sure to please any loved one.
- The Duo combines 7 kitchen appliances in 1, Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Sauté, Yogurt Marker and Warmer, prepares dishes up to 70% faster to support your busy lifestyle
- Features 14 Smart Programs – Soup, Meat/Stew, Bean/Chili, Poultry, Sauté/Simmer, Rice, Multigrain, Porridge, Steam, Slow Cook, Keep Warm, Yogurt, Manual, and Pressure Cook. Now, your favorite dishes are as easy as pressing a button
- Healthy, stainless steel (18/8) inner cooking pot made from food grade 304, no chemical coating, 3-ply bottom for even heat distribution, fully sealed environment traps the flavours, nutrients and aromas within the food
- Built with the latest 3rd generation technology, the microprocessor monitors pressure, temperature, keeps time, and adjusts heating intensity and duration to achieve your desired results every time.
“At first, I wasn’t sure about all the fuss surrounding the Instant Pot,” says Melissa, one of the thousands of Instant Pot fans on Amazon. “When I thought about pressure cookers, I thought of my grandmother standing over a stove, canning vegetables from the garden. Boy, was I wrong! This is hands down my new favorite kitchen appliance, and it has saved me so much time in the kitchen. Let me tell you: The Instant Pot is a total game changer for time-starved cooks, working moms, and anyone who doesn’t have time to stand over a stove waiting for a pot to boil.”
If you want an Instant Pot that is a little more full-featured and larger, the Ultra is also on sale now.
Instant Pot Ultra 10 In 1 Multi-Use Programmable Cooker is the next generation in kitchen appliances and the best, most highly recommended Instant Pot on the market, according to users and reviews. There are tons of Instant Pots on the market but the best by far is the original brand, the Instant Pot. It’s on sale now at a $20 discount, for just $99.
“I have had both the lux and the duo,” says Amazon reviewer JB93. “I love the ultra the most because:
1. It looks more sleek with less buttons.
2. It has an altitude adjustment so it knows the boiling point is lower the higher you are.
3. The autosealing valve, you don’t have to remember to close the sealing valve on the top, it seals it for you when you close the lid.
4. The little graph on the bottom of the screen, help you better estimate how long the preheating process is.
5. Changing the pressure level, the keep warm, and the delay start is so much easier because it is on the screen when setting the time.
6. The added feature of no pressure, and customs temperatures.
All in all I love my ultra and use it several times a week and would not trade it for the world.
The Ultra combines the functions of a pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice/Porridge Cooker, Cake maker, yogurt maker, saute/Searing, Steamer, Warmer, Sterilizer, and, a truly new and unique feature, the Ultra program.
The ‘Ultra’ has 16 smart programs: Soup/broth, Meat/Stew, Bean/Chili, cake, Egg, slow cook, Saute/Searing, rice, Multigrain, porridge, steam, sterilize, yogurt, warm, pressure Cook, and ultra. Now, your favorite dishes are as simple as selecting your preferences and having them ready up to 70% faster. With the ‘Sterilize’ Program one can pasteurize dairy products, Sterilize baby bottles, jars, and utensils; as well as, perform certain types of canning much more conveniently than ever before. The ‘cake maker’ Is designed to prepare soft and moist cakes and the “Egg’ Prepares perfect eggs in just a few minutes.