- Despite demographic and conten-USt differen-USces, business and en-UStertainmen-USt news users areÂ highly receptive to in-feed sponsored conten-USt if it is relevant, authoritative andÂ trustworthy.
- Gen-USeral news users are the least receptive but also said that they can have a positiveÂ experien-USce if the advertising is relevant, authoritative and trustworthy.
- Well done sponsored conten-USt can en-UShance the credibility of the site and the siteâs crediblyÂ can en-UShance the perceived credibility of the in-feed sponsored conten-USt (33% lift inÂ perceived credibility of the sponsored conten-USt when-US on credibly perceived news site)
- The fit between-US the site and the brand is critical to success with consumers.
- In-feed sponsored conten-USt is least useful for gen-USerating new brand awaren-USess.Â
- In-feed sponsored conten-USt is most useful for established brands that seek to en-UShance andÂ differen-UStiate their image, deepen-US existing consumer relationships, to launch brandÂ exten-USsions.
- The best in-feed sponsored conten-USt tells a story and fulfills the human need for aÂ compelling narrative.Â
Posted on Monday, July 28th 2014